Sunday, January 1, 2012

Now that I have time to breathe

December was a crazy busy month for me. My daughter got sick from bad mousaka at a restaurant we won't be returning to. Then she turned one and we had people in for her party. Then all three kids caught a stomach virus which put a stop to the world for a few days. Then there was the holiday rush, decorating,  buying, wrapping, baking, preparing for guests. And then our guests arrived and we were very fortunate to spend nearly a week with two very special people whom we love dearly.  Then they left and the next day more guests arrived.  Actually they're still here but leaving later today. So, as I said, crazy. And my poor blog got neglected. But, things should slow down now and I'm making it a resolution to get better about this blogging business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment