Monday, September 19, 2011

Hell's Kitchen Finale

Dear Chef Ramsay,

Please please please for the love of cheese do not pick Elise! Thanks!

Signed
Me

Seriously,  I am hoping and praying Elise does not make the finale. She is immature,  deceitful and too darn arrogant.  Being cocky isn't always a bad thing but this chick isn't nearly as good as she thinks she is. I'm wondering if she's possibly been kept around just for the drama.

I don't think Tommy is mature enough to handle being a head chef either. He's a laid back guy, but I think he's a little too laid back for the job.

So that leaves Paul and Will. They're both talented chefs but I think Will might have the advantage.  He seems a little gutsier which he would need to run a kitchen.  I can picture him taking control of a kitchen. Paul, I have my doubts about. I'm not sure he's quite ready to be a leader. I'm having a harder time picturing him barking out orders. 

So, I'm predicting Will for the win. The finale starts tonight at 8 Eastern so we'll see if I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment