Saturday, July 16, 2011

Introducing Me

Everyone is always curious about the person behind the words. Who is that clever being who amazes you with that sharp wit? Well... allow me to introduce myself. I'm Michelle and I'll be your blogger for the duration of the Sugar and Snapshots blogarama. Now, what do you need to know about me... I'm a chick. I'm between the ages of old enough to order a drink if I so chose and 30. I'm the co-sleeping, baby wearing, breast feeding mother of 3. I like football (Cowboys fan), music (so many types and artists that my Pandora suspects I'm schizo) the colors blue and purple, coffee, daisies, badminton, House, Cinnamon Chex, the beach, Walter, Peanut and Achmed (Jeff Dunham fans will get this) J.D. Robb books, my Nikon and Ellen. Among other things. I dislike nosey neighbors, the cold, that hard white piece in a tomato, traffic, celery, Barney, hangnails, smashing my toes into things and reaching the bottom of the Nutella jar. Among other things. And I'm a little bit opinionated.

No comments:

Post a Comment