Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake

So, I just experienced my first earthquake. I did not care for it. I was sitting here with the kids, getting ready to change my baby and all of a sudden...chaos! My entire house shook, the kids freaked out, the dog freaked out, and yeah I freaked out too. First I thought something was going horribly wrong with my house. My second thought was an earthquake but then I dismissed it because that 'doesn't' happen here. I turned on NBC, still on Days of Our Lives. But  the news quickly interrupted it and confirmed it was indeed an earthquake. Crazy! And so scary! I know West Coasters are shaking their heads at us East Coasters right now and saying "That's nothing." and it probably isn't to them. But to those of us not used to it, it was pretty scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment